Lake District Triathlon-style adventure challenge.
This is a great day of adventure and physical challenges, giving a really good variety of activities. The scenery along the whole route is simply beautiful. We can tailor the event to match anything you are looking for.
Here is one suggestion -
A physically tough day but achievable by most reasonably fit people.
Mountain bike – Total distance cycled 70km
Canoe - 4km
Climb Helvellyn (950m) - 9km
Target time 12 hours
One of the great things about this event is the fact that there is a support vehicle with you all day to supply food and drink, allow you to change clothing and to pick up anyone who is struggling to complete the event. So don’t be afraid to give it a go!
• Support vehicle and staff on hand throughout the day.
• Mountain bikes with helmets.
• Canoes, paddles and buoyancy aids.
• Tea, coffee, hot chocolate, water available throughout the day.
• Experienced guides for the mountain biking, hill walking and canoeing.
• The guides will carry 1st aid kits, group shelters and radios.
Price is based on a minimum group size of 8
£130.00 per person